NSDrawGroove, NSLightGray ...

From: Nicolas Roard
Subject: NSDrawGroove, NSLightGray ...
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2003 11:08:07 +0100

Hi,

I have a small problem with -gui ...

Drawing functions such NSDrawGroove don't use system colors but some const
float variables
defined in externs.m (NSBlack, NSDarkGray, NSLightGray, NSWhite). Is it really
what we wants ? I think that thoses functions should use system colors.

There is another issue with NSDrawGroove and similar functions ; they draw a
border and fill
the content with NSLightGray ... but this filling doesn't seems to be needed --
NSDrawGroove is called from cells which already fill their background
(correctly, from the system colors), for example.

--
Nicolas Roard