Incompatible change in rules.make as of v1.149

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Incompatible change in rules.make as of v1.149
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2003 15:49:56 +0200

Hi,

in version 1.149 Nicola removed the built-in suffixes to speed up performance. Sadly this broke the build of our EDMessage framework, as there's no default rule to compile yacc/bison grammars anymore. Shouldn't these also be defined there (rules.make) or is this responsibility of someone's own GNUMakefiles? I tend to say that it should be considered basic functionality and hence should go into rules.make.

<Marcus

--
Marcus Mueller  .  .  .  crack-admin/coder ;-)
Mulle kybernetiK  .  http://www.mulle-kybernetik.com