Re: ProjectCenter gorm directories

From: Philippe C . D . Robert
Subject: Re: ProjectCenter gorm directories
Date: Sat, 10 May 2003 09:25:49 +0200

On Friday, May 9, 2003, at 08:14 PM, Lyndon Tremblay wrote:
Sorry for the second mail relating to the same thing. There is a seperate problem with ProjectCenter's handling of .gorm directories, unrelating to the previous NSOpenPanel behavior. The NSOpenPanel just needs to recognize directories as well as files with the .gorm extension.

Phillipe: if you are too busy, I could take up PC related issues.

Hi,

I just returned from my annual 3 week military service (...sigh, sometimes it is annoying to be a Swiss citizen... ), thus the silence from my side ...

You are welcome to submit patches to me, I will be able to handle/apply them again (I have some TODOs in that respect already). BTW what version of ProjectCenter are you using?

-Phil
--
Philippe C.D. Robert
http://www.nice.ch/~phip