Re: small addition to gsinfopanel

From: nicolas
Subject: Re: small addition to gsinfopanel
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 16:11:10 +0200 (MEST)

> Just one curious question: Why did you us an NSButton and not an NSImageView?
> Are there any problems with that control that we are not aware of?

No, it was just very late and I totally forgot NSImageView :-)
with it the code is even smaller (new patch attached)

> Thanks Nicolas.  Can you provide us with a TIFF version of the image ?

Here is the same image in tiff... but there is a problem displaying it !
If I load both images (tiff and png) in gimp, they are the same,
but when GNUstep renders the tiff it's dark. I think there is perhaps
a problem with the way tiff alphachannel is handled..

the tiff is here : http://www.roard.com/download/LogoGNUstep.tiff because
it's +1Mb

--
Nicolas Roard