Re: Upcoming releases

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: Upcoming releases
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 09:34:49 -0600

On Monday, July 21, 2003, at 05:14 AM, David Ayers wrote:

I don't think we should necessarily rush this, and I really think it would be a bad idea if we do a partial change now and another in a following release (even if it were another unstable release). So if Tuesday is important to hold, I'd rather keep it as it is for now.

I'll just go ahead and make the release, then you'll have time to make the changes after that without feeling rushed. I'll make a special release (if necessary) soon after we make the header changes.