Re: Making autogsdoc a separate package

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: Making autogsdoc a separate package
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 21:00:26 -0600

Nicola Pero wrote:
I'd like to propose to make autogsdoc a separate package from
gnustep-base.

It has nothing to do with gnustep-base actually, as it's a completely
independent documentation tool.

Yes, but it's hard enough to get people to write/read the documentation as it is. Requiring a separate package would make it harder (plus I'd have to maintain a separate package as well (relases,etc)).

We still haven't agreed on whether to build the Documentation in the libraries by default either.