libobjc patch

From: Jeremy Bettis
Subject: libobjc patch
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 16:34:47 -0500

Please accept this patch against dev-libs/libobjc (today's cvs)

2 changes:

* sendmsg.c: A dirty hack for GCC < 3.3.  In objc_msg_lookup if the receiver
object has a class pointer which is equal to the PROTOCOL_VERSION number
(0x2), then it must be an uninitalized Protocol object.  If we find one of
these, make it into a proper Protocol object.  I am told this is not
necessary for GCC 3.3, but it is needed for prior versions.
* thr-win32.c: Changed the thread code to use MSVCRT thread calls instead of
WIN32 thread calls when compiling with MINGW compiler.  This is suggested by
the MSDN documentation for CreateThread which notes that resource leaks
occur when exiting a thread after calling C runtime functions if the thread
was not created with _beginthread(ex).