Re: GSGState DPSrectclip:

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: GSGState DPSrectclip:
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2003 21:51:57 -0600

On Wednesday, October 1, 2003, at 03:29 PM, Fred Kiefer wrote:

Hi Adam,

thank you for fixing this. I had looked at the bug report a few times but could not make up my mind on the best way to handle this. Your solution is of course correct, but may not be the most efficient one, as we could also reuse the temp bezier path we just created, if there has been none before. But than again, we don't know if we will ever need this path later on.

So this patch is fine for me, but we should also fix all the real implementations in the subclasses (the fixed code actually never gets executed). This should be easy for winlib and xlib (just the saem two lines), but I don't see if it is needed for art. I never did understand any of the code in that backend.

OK, I fixed them.