Re: gnustep-cvs

From: David Ayers
Subject: Re: gnustep-cvs
Date: Sun, 05 Oct 2003 16:23:18 +0200

Alexander Malmberg wrote:

Adam Fedor wrote:
I've set up another mailing lists called gnustep-cvs which sends out
messages for any commit in the gnustep repository. You can subscribe
through:.

Let me know if you like/hate it. It could probably be customized.

I like it a lot. :)
I second that.  Thanks!

The only problem is that the multipart/alternative magic combined with
the mailing list footer is confusing my mua (netscape 4). AFAICT,
disabling the mailing list footer or the plain text version would fix
it.
I don't think we need the footer either, but it would be nice if we could keep the plain text version, if the MUA can handle that.

Also, while I think we're hoping that the mails will inspire discussion,
I don't think we want the discussion in gnustep-cvs. Thus, I'd suggest
setting the reply-to for the list to discuss-gnustep.
I'm not sure if -dev or -bug may be more appropriate.

Cheers,