Re: New GWorkspace feature (fwd)

From: Gregory John Casamento
Subject: Re: New GWorkspace feature (fwd)
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2003 21:21:15 -0700 (PDT)

--- Enrico Sersale <address@hidden> wrote:
> On 2003-10-11 20:13:01 +0300 Gregory John Casamento

<snippage...>

> Ok, I've just committed this stuff. But you need to enable the
> IBViewPboardType previewer uncommenting:
>    return NO;
> at the beginning of -displayData:ofType: in the implementation of the
> IBViewPboardViewer that is in
> ContentViewers/PasteboardViewer/PasteboardViewer.m.
> But you can reproduce the problem, without using GWorkspace, pasting the
> object in the same Gorm window where you copied the object from.

I have reproduced this within Gorm and I know why it's happening there.   I'm
not sure that the fix will, however, benefit GWorkspace. :/

GJC

=====
Gregory John Casamento
-- bheron on #gnustep, #linuxstep, & #gormtalk ----------------
Please sign the petition against software patents at:
http://www.petitiononline.com/pasp01/petition.html
--- Main Developer of Gorm (featured in April Linux Journal) ---