Re: Web browser

From: Paul F. Kunz
Subject: Re: Web browser
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 08:28:48 -0700

> Sure I remember you Paul.  I visited you at SLAC when I was still
> working at Marble, I think in 1993.

   I remember your name.

> Would love to see the web page you reference.

http://www.slac.stanford.edu/history/earlyweb/firstpages.shtml

The image was made with with /NextApps/Grap.app while running
WorldWideWeb.app version 0.14 on this machine

ebnexth> hostinfo
Mach kernel version:
         NeXT Mach 3.2: Mon Oct 18 21:57:41 PDT 1993;
root(rcbuilder):mk-149.30.15.obj~2/RC_m68k/RELEASE_M68K

Kernel configured for a single processor only.
1 processor is physically available.
Processor type: MC680x0 (68040)
Processor speed: 25 MHz
Processor active: 0
System type: 3
Board revision: 0x0
Primary memory available: 32.00 megabytes.
Default processor set: 52 tasks, 82 threads, 1 processors
Load average: 0.00, Mach factor: 0.99

   For more on the history of the internet and the Web, try Google
seach with the terms "paul kunz web stanford".   There's streaming
video of a talk I gave on the topic as well.