Re: [Bug] In commit mailings (possibly due to server update?)

From: Gregory John Casamento
Subject: Re: [Bug] In commit mailings (possibly due to server update?)
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2003 20:52:21 -0800 (PST)

I'm having the same issue.  I just committed some changes to Gorm and saw no
messages concerning the update.

GJC

--- David Ayers <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I just committed 7 consecutive patches to gnustep/dev-lib/gdl2 and each
> commit resulted in messages similar to this:

> ? config.log
> ? config.h
> /usr/bin/cvsreport line 300.
> cvsreport: error: /tmp/cvsreport.lock..2615475b6520e77d89b0042b5ddb38f3:
> Permission denied
> /usr/bin/cvsreport line 300.
> cvsreport: error: /tmp/cvsreport.lock..2615475b6520e77d89b0042b5ddb38f3:
> Permission denied
> Checking in ChangeLog;
>
> It seems this may be related to the cvs-commit-mailing feature as the
> corresponding mails haven't arrived yet.
>
> I'm not sure whether this is due to the server update or not, so I won't
> open a Bug report yet.
>
> Cheers,
> David

=====
Gregory John Casamento -- CEO/President Open Logic Corp.
-- bheron on #gnustep, #linuxstep, & #gormtalk ----------------
Please sign the petition against software patents at:
http://www.petitiononline.com/pasp01/petition.html
-- Main Developer of Gorm (featured in April Linux Journal) ---