GNUstep audit

From: David Ayers
Subject: GNUstep audit
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 15:06:14 +0100

Hello,

Please excuse me, as I expect this has been brought up before, but I currently have no idea where to look for related discussions.

It seems that the "cvs-2003-09-16" tree actually seems to contain the state of about 2003-07-11. I gather this by diff-ing gnustep/core/base/ChangeLog (the last part of the diff -u is attached to this mail). Also there seem to be quite a number of files missing in gnustep/core/base/Headers/gnustep/base (and related directories), which were subject to a large reorganization on 2003-07-31). (This was orignially noticed by Alexender Malmberg, and I merely confirmed by me.)

Could someone clairify the state of the "cvs-2003-09-16" tree please.

Thank you,
David Ayers

+2003-07-15  Richard Frith-Macdonald <address@hidden>
+
+       * Source/NSDistributedNotificationCenter.m: Use loopback network
+       interface for local center.
+       * Tools/gdnc.m: ditto.
+
2003-07-11  David Ayers  <address@hidden>

       * Source/GNUmakefile: Make GNUstep.h public.
       * Source/Additions/GSXML.m: Use cached NSString class variable.
+       * Source/Additions/GSObjCRuntime.m
+       (GSCGetInstanceVariableDefinition): Make more robust.

2003-07-11  Richard Frith-Macdonald <address@hidden>