Re: GNUstep on Cygwin

From: Jeremy Bettis
Subject: Re: GNUstep on Cygwin
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 11:46:22 -0600

Ok here is a diff against GNUstep base 1.7.1

I'm sorry that it's not pretty.  I have a whole pile of changes that I need
to bring forward to the current version of base before I submit a big patch.

My code only uses the registry time zones if the gnustep ones are not found.
(For example if like me you did not install them)