Re: Missing ChangeLog entry

From: richard
Subject: Re: Missing ChangeLog entry
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2004 09:35:52 +0000

On 6 Jan 2004, at 21:33, Alexander Malmberg wrote:

Hi,

When I updated yesterday, cvs patched GSMime.h and GSMime.m, but there
was no ChangeLog entry for the change. When that happens, I generally
wait and update again later (for the one-in-a-million chance of my
update getting in the middle of a multi-directory 'cvs commit').
However, when updating today, there's still no ChangeLog entry for those
changes. The changes are non-trivial, so they really should have a
ChangeLog entry.

Sorry about that.
I just checked my local source ... I had added a ChangeLog entry there,
so I don't know how it got left out of the commit ... I've re-comitted it
now though.

(Somewhat OT, does anyone know when gnustep-cvs will be back? The
savannah-hackers archives just have "doesn't work yet", but no reason or
estimate for when it will.)

I guess I should know this, but what is 'gnustep-cvs' ?