Re: DirectFB backend, I'm going for it!

From: Serg Stoyan
Subject: Re: DirectFB backend, I'm going for it!
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2004 21:53:19 +0200

Hello Alexander,

> Serg Stoyan wrote:
> > Actualy some time ago I've started to create title view for NSMenu and
> > it works. I can find and put it on CVS. I need a day or two for it.
>
> The code exposes some rather deep issues in NSWindow (a bunch of
> assumptions that no longer hold when -gui is doing this), so the changes
> are fairly invasive, and I don't think it's appropriate to commit any of
> this to cvs until it's done and known to work. However, I'm still
> interested in seeing your work. Could you mail me your patch/new files
> instead?

I understand issues you're taking about but...
I've added GSTitleView into CVS and make used by NSMenuView now. Basically
it is slightly modified NSMenuWindowTitleView and doesn't touch any parts
of NSWindow and friends. Think of it as starting point for general title
view. Now I want to check/fix functionality related to window title
(becomeDidBecomeKey, windowDidResignKey etc.).

So I can finish GSTitleView to be a fully functioning title view,
leaving NSWindow issues to someone else for now...

--
Serg Stoyan