Re: DirectFB backend, I'm going for it!

From: Gregory John Casamento
Subject: Re: DirectFB backend, I'm going for it!
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 06:07:34 -0800 (PST)

Excellent.   I just did a quick compile and test.  It's working fine.

Thanks, GJC

--- Serg Stoyan <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hello Gregory,
>
> > Serg,
> >
> > The recent change adding GSTitleView into CVS has broken Gorm's ability
> > to edit menus.   The menu title shows up as a blank menu item and the
> > menu is immovable.   I suggest that any special views and such for the
> > DirectFB backend should live in the backend itself.
>
> Fixed, thanks. I forgot to check with Gorm.
>
> --
> Serg Stoyan

=====
Gregory John Casamento -- CEO/President Open Logic Corp.
-- bheron on #gnustep, #linuxstep, & #gormtalk ----------------
Please sign the petition against software patents at:
http://www.petitiononline.com/pasp01/petition.html
-- Main Developer of Gorm (featured in April Linux Journal) ---