Re: Proposal /Inquiry of using Cairo as the one and only....

From: Banlu Kemiyatorn
Subject: Re: Proposal /Inquiry of using Cairo as the one and only....
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2004 00:30:18 +0700

Adam Fedor wrote:
<...>
In fact someone has already written a Cairo backend, I'm just waiting for the FSF to process the assignment.

And I'm wondering if my pigeon was shot down somewhere since I sent
him in Dec.

If, in the end, everyone falls in love with Cairo, we could move it to the frontend, but there really isn't any compelling reason to do that, since it would work the same where ever it was.

Hopefully not ;)

id.