Re: Proposal /Inquiry of using Cairo as the one and only....

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: Proposal /Inquiry of using Cairo as the one and only....
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 10:54:51 -0700

On Friday, January 23, 2004, at 10:30 AM, Banlu Kemiyatorn wrote:

Adam Fedor wrote:
<...>
In fact someone has already written a Cairo backend, I'm just waiting for the FSF to process the assignment.

And I'm wondering if my pigeon was shot down somewhere since I sent
him in Dec.

I don't know. I think the FSF may just be slow, I have at least two other assignments I'm waiting for as well.