NSPropertyListSerialisation problem

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: NSPropertyListSerialisation problem
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 17:48:58 +0100

I am having problems with the validation, that gets automatically done when loading a XML property list via [NSPropertyListSerialization propertyListFromData:mutabilityOption:format:errorDescription:]. It complains, it cannot download the DTD from Apple. This happens although I have a network connection and did copy this DTD into the GNUstep DTDs directory. Any hint on how to work around this?