Re: Keyed decoding of geometry

From: Gregory John Casamento
Subject: Re: Keyed decoding of geometry
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 19:34:18 -0800 (PST)

Fred/Richard,

Forgive me for replying to my own message, but my point was quite simply that
if we simply call the method from within the initWithCoder method, that's fine,
but we shouldn't add anything to the NSCoding protocol, nor to
NSKeyerArchiver/Unarchiver which calls anything but initWithCoder: or
encoderWithCoder: when archiving/unarchiving keyed archives.

Just thought I would clarify.

Thanks, GJC

=====