Question on GSDrawingFunctions

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Question on GSDrawingFunctions
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2004 14:30:47 +0100

I just wanted to use the new GSDrawingFunction to allow NSButtonCell to draw in a configurable way, but than I did spot a few differences there. First NSButtonCell currently uses NSDrawGrayBezel, whereas GSDrawingFunctions only implements DrawDarkBezel. Now I did myself change NSDrawDarkBezel to call NSDrawGrayBezel, but am still unsure if this is actually correct. Could somebody with an OpenStep or Cocoa machine please test the difference between these two?

There is also a small difference in the implementation of NSDrawGrayBezel and DrawDarkBezel. The second round of lines are drawn in a different order. This only is visible on very close inspection, still I wonder which way is correct and if we should change them to be the same. Again input from somebody with a reference impementation would be welcome.