Re: Legacy applications and headers

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: Legacy applications and headers
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 17:59:11 +0100

On 19.03.2004, at 17:51, Nicola Pero wrote:

And yes you have a point with gnustep-base getting a PCH compiler, but I'd
ignore this complication for now.

But you reminded me that I need to look at the new PCH support in GCC, and
on how we have gnustep-make automatically take advantage of that!

Yes, that would be very nice - prefix headers dramatically decrease compile times on MacOSX. That's probably true for other platforms as well.

Cheers,

  Marcus

--
Marcus Mueller  .  .  .  crack-admin/coder ;-)
Mulle kybernetiK  .  http://www.mulle-kybernetik.com