Someone may want to fork cairo backend development. Oh deer!

From: Banlu Kemiyatorn
Subject: Someone may want to fork cairo backend development. Oh deer!
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2004 19:04:04 +0700

So I decided to link Maliwan (http://maliwan.sf.net) into my implementation
of cairo backend finally. And may be someone want to fork the development away?
I can't resist my own Maliwan hype! And it will be in just for system color
profile managements and color transforms. So I have to say now, I want Maliwan to be the default color framework for GNUstep. But feel free to start your own implementation if you don't like this since the profile using isn't really important if you aren't so color-critical, and I understand that inviting more 2 dependencies (Maliwan & lcms) is annoying. I can put #ifdef later but not for now because, for me, DTP is everything to do with GNUstep.