Re: [patch] colors

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: [patch] colors
Date: Sat, 29 May 2004 13:48:08 +0200

Hi Nicolas,

sorry for being so slow in patch processing. I am currently doing too many GNUstep at once, so I don't make any progress on any of them.

The basic idea of this patch is great, but there is one detail we first should agree on. Up to now the methods in GSDrawFunctions did not fill the interior of the drawn border, which is one of there big differences to the normal drawing functions. You changed this for drawWhiteBezel: to get the cells filled correctly. But if we do it for this one, shouldn't we be doing it for the rest as well? Or the other way around, shouldn't we do it here? I could imagine all the GSDrawFunctions methods returning their interior rectangle and the calling code doing any needed filling. Would this be a feasible solution for you?

Fred

PS: Again, don't expect any quick reply, as I am away for the weekend.