Next release

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Next release
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2004 08:24:55 -0600

I'm planning on making a release of the core libraries next week. This will be something like a prerelase for a mostly stable release in about a month.

Also, I'd like to make a 1.0 release of the gui libraries before the end of the year, although I'm still not sure what that means. Stabilization of the interface would at least be one goal (so add those ivars now, while you can...).