Re: [Gnustep-cvs] Commit Update

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: [Gnustep-cvs] Commit Update
Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2004 20:19:52 -0600

On Jun 6, 2004, at 7:08 AM, David Ayers wrote:

Darwin to verify this again.)

I see this a temporary workaround. We either need find a way to link the simulated frameworks as libraries or add more general framework support for non-apple-apple-apple combo within -make. We should define how we want to handle frameworks in the general case. Anyone with Darwin have any interest on figuring this out?

It seemed to work for me when I tried it, but I'll have to look at it again later... reverted for now.