Re: Problems in make gnustep-gui in Windows

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: Problems in make gnustep-gui in Windows
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 00:20:40 +0200

cat52 wrote:
Hi, I am new to this list and gnustep, I am trying to use gnustep in Windows 2000 (with MinGW), I already have gnustep-base working, but I also need the gnustep-gui.
When I try a make I have the errors I list after this message.
I think is some conflict between versions, I have:
MinSYS-1.0.10
MinGW-3.1.0-1
msysDTK-1.0.1
gnustep-make-1.9.2
gnustep-base-1.9.2
gnustep-objc-1.3.0
gnustep-gui-0.9.2

Any ideas?

You will also need gnustep-back, but that does not cause your problems. Actually I don't have any idea on this, as the reported error seems unimpossible as there is a file nsimage-tiff.h in the source directory of gui. Why may this not be found? Perhaps you could update GNUstep?