Next release

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Next release
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 11:06:06 -0600

I'm hoping to make new releases of the core libraries soon. The libraries will have new SONAMES, reflecting the many binary incompatibilities with almost all previous versions. (Incidentally - how do we version the backend bundle (or any bundle, really)?)

So get in all the binary incompatible changes you can before than. If I have time I can do this next week, but I'm really busy, so I'd be more than willing to wait till probably at least Aug 20 if anyone has stuff they want to see get in.