Re: Additions to GSDrawFunctions: Gradients

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: Additions to GSDrawFunctions: Gradients
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2004 01:05:53 +0200

Nicolas Roard wrote:
Hi,

Here is some functions to draw gradients properly (using shfill).
Better than doing the gradient "manually", and moreover the clipping
works (thanks to alexm !)

<diff-GSDrawFunctions.h><diff-GSDrawFunctions.m>

This patch relies on the PSshfill method which currently is only implemented for the art backend. I would suggest that somebody ports this functionality over to gsc (or implements it at least for two of the other backends) before we apply this patch. Having multiple backends has some advantages, but it also has the disadvantage of having to wait for all of them, before using new functionality.