Re: [Gnustep-cvs] gnustep/core/back/Source/x11 XGServerEvent.m

From: Kazunobu Kuriyama
Subject: Re: [Gnustep-cvs] gnustep/core/back/Source/x11 XGServerEvent.m
Date: Wed, 01 Sep 2004 22:10:43 +0900

Adrian Robert wrote:

>CVSROOT:       /cvsroot/gnustep
>Module name:   gnustep
>Branch:
>Changes by:    Adrian Robert <address@hidden>  04/08/31 16:36:28
>
>Modified files:
>       core/back/Source/x11: XGServerEvent.m
>
>Log message:
>       changed mapping of GNUstep modifier keys to X11 KeySyms instead of
> KeyCodes
>
>CVSWeb URLs:
>http://savannah.gnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/gnustep/gnustep/core/back/Source/x11/XGServerEvent.m.diff?tr1=1.22&tr2=1.23&r1=text&r2=text

Though I don't know what the final form of the modification looks like,
if you
use XLookupKeysym() as was in the previous patch you sent in the list, the
modification is wrong/incomplete. I'm not responsible for that, as you
skipped
giving me a reply to my comment, thus having no chance to notify you of it.

If this is not the case, sorry for bothering you.

Regards,
- Kuzunobu Kuriyama