Re: [Gnustep-cvs] gnustep/core/gui Headers/AppKit/NSCell.h Source...

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: [Gnustep-cvs] gnustep/core/gui Headers/AppKit/NSCell.h Source...
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 17:14:03 +0200

Quentin Mathé wrote:
CVSROOT:        /cvsroot/gnustep
Module name:    gnustep
Branch:
Changes by:     Quentin Mathé <address@hidden>    04/08/30 21:33:17

Modified files:
core/gui/Headers/AppKit: NSCell.h core/gui/Source: NSButtonCell.m NSCell.m NSToolbarItem.m core/gui : ChangeLog
Log message:
        Fixed the toolbar layout problem introduced by NSButtonCell changes

Hi Quentin,

could you please explain why the new draw methods for GSToolbarButtonCell are needed? I did not compare line by line, but would expect that the drawing code in NSButtonCell should be sufficent for this, when the attributes are set up correctly. But I may be missing the whole point here.

Cheers