Re: Soon gui/back release 0.9.4

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: Soon gui/back release 0.9.4
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 15:38:20 +0200

Alexander Malmberg wrote:

Developers:

Until the release, only safe changes should be committed. If in doubt, ask me. In particular:

I still have plans for one small change in the Windows backend, here I
wanted to disable the AlphaBlend code again, as it is causing more
trouble than doing good. My problem is that my own Cygwin has not been
working for weeks now, so I would need somebody to test the change to
see if the code still complies and works ok. Anybody out there to test
this (working MinGW or Cygwin required)?