Re: Soon gui/back release 0.9.4

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: Soon gui/back release 0.9.4
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2004 11:51:20 +0200

Fred Kiefer wrote:
Alexander Malmberg wrote:

Developers:

Until the release, only safe changes should be committed. If in doubt, ask me. In particular:

I still have plans for one small change in the Windows backend, here I
wanted to disable the AlphaBlend code again, as it is causing more
trouble than doing good. My problem is that my own Cygwin has not been
working for weeks now, so I would need somebody to test the change to
see if the code still complies and works ok. Anybody out there to test
this (working MinGW or Cygwin required)?

Ok, I did get my Cygwin working again (Attached is the missing ffi header file, I also had to use a different value for the *.def grep command) and there was only one small problem, which is corrected now. So doing a release is fine for me now.

Fred
/* fficonfig.h.  Generated automatically by configure.  */
/* fficonfig.h.in.  Generated automatically from configure.in by autoheader.  */

/* Define if using alloca.c.  */
/* #undef C_ALLOCA */

/* Define to one of _getb67, GETB67, getb67 for Cray-2 and Cray-YMP systems.
   This function is required for alloca.c support on those systems.  */
/* #undef CRAY_STACKSEG_END */

/* Define if you have alloca, as a function or macro.  */
#define HAVE_ALLOCA 1

/* Define if you have <alloca.h> and it should be used (not on Ultrix).  */
#define HAVE_ALLOCA_H 1

/* If using the C implementation of alloca, define if you know the
   direction of stack growth for your system; otherwise it will be
   automatically deduced at run-time.
 STACK_DIRECTION > 0 => grows toward higher addresses
 STACK_DIRECTION < 0 => grows toward lower addresses
 STACK_DIRECTION = 0 => direction of growth unknown
 */
/* #undef STACK_DIRECTION */

/* Define if you have the ANSI C header files.  */
#define STDC_HEADERS 1

/* Define this if you want extra debugging */
/* #undef FFI_DEBUG */

/* Define this if you are using Purify and want to suppress
   spurious messages. */
/* #undef USING_PURIFY */

/* Define this is you do not want support for aggregate types.  */
/* #undef FFI_NO_STRUCTS */

/* Define this is you do not want support for the raw API.  */
/* #undef FFI_NO_RAW_API */

/* Define if you have the memcpy function.  */
#define HAVE_MEMCPY 1

/* The number of bytes in type short */
#define SIZEOF_SHORT 2

/* The number of bytes in type int */
#define SIZEOF_INT 4

/* The number of bytes in type long */
#define SIZEOF_LONG 4

/* The number of bytes in type long long */
#define SIZEOF_LONG_LONG 8

/* The number of bytes in type float */
#define SIZEOF_FLOAT 4

/* The number of bytes in type double */
#define SIZEOF_DOUBLE 8

/* The number of bytes in type long double */
#define SIZEOF_LONG_DOUBLE 12

/* The number of bytes in type void * */
#define SIZEOF_VOID_P 4

/* whether byteorder is bigendian */
/* #undef WORDS_BIGENDIAN */

/* 1234 = LIL_ENDIAN, 4321 = BIGENDIAN */
#define BYTEORDER 1234

/* Define if your assembler and linker support unaligned PC relative relocs. */
/* #undef HAVE_AS_SPARC_UA_PCREL */

/* Define if your assembler supports .register. */
/* #undef HAVE_AS_REGISTER_PSEUDO_OP */