Re: New developers and publicity

From: Dennis Leeuw
Subject: Re: New developers and publicity
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 15:37:17 +0200

It is just small observation to let you know how it is with the project. I can
not call my self core gnustep developer as i did not too much compared to
others who deserve that title. Therefore I would like to ask, whether some of
core developers can give a bit attention to this issue and from time to time
initiate a publicity action?

What do you think?

As you indicated time is the scarce source here. So I think core developers should be that... core developers.

Might be a good idea to shape up some documents that are floating around. Create a 1.0 release document (I have been working on that, but never got time to actually finish it).

Next to that it might be a good idea to start a "marketing" group and decide what we want and how we gonna accomplish that. That way we can devide the work.

Ideas?

Dennis Leeuw

--
You must learn from the mistakes of others. You can't possibly live long enough to make them all yourself.
                        --- Sam Levenson