NSDirectoryEnumerator

From: Enrico Sersale
Subject: NSDirectoryEnumerator
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 21:42:44 +0300

Today, only to test how much time this keeps, I've tryed to create a NSArray
with all the directories on my disk.
The code is very simple, something like this:

  NSMutableArray *paths = [NSMutableArray array];
  NSDirectoryEnumerator *enumerator = [fm enumeratorAtPath: @"/"];
  NSString *path;

  while ((path = [enumerator nextObject])) {
    if ([[enumerator fileAttributes] fileType] == NSFileTypeDirectory) {
      [paths addObject: path];
    }
  }

Then I save the array in a file;

But I'm noticing that many, many directories are missing; for example, in /usr,
I get only two entries, /usr/bin and /usr/lib; all the other are missing.
Can somebody test this?