Re: [Gnustep-marketing] GNUstep Foundation

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: [Gnustep-marketing] GNUstep Foundation
Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2004 10:32:08 +0100

On 2004-10-01 03:56:50 +0100 Alex Perez <address@hidden> wrote:

On Fri, 1 Oct 2004, MJ Ray wrote:
Sadly, another answer to a different question than the one asked.
I answered it in a previous e-mail, I will forgive this because you probably didn't bother to read ahead to that mail before blindly replying to this.

Or, more likely, it had not yet appeared here. We do not all have quiet US university-sized connections. Please be more considerate.

 Creative copyleft computing - http://www.ttllp.co.uk/
LinuxExpo.org.uk village 6+7 Oct http://www.affs.org.uk