Re: [Gnustep-marketing] GNUstep Foundation

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: [Gnustep-marketing] GNUstep Foundation
Date: Sat, 02 Oct 2004 00:27:21 +0100

As a result of this message, I want to ask the following questions for everyone except Gregory John Casamento: his questions are later in the email. Please send your replies to the gnustep-marketing list in the cc of this message. I think someone posted joining instructions earlier.

1. What do you want GNUstep as a project to do that it isn't now?
2. What options do you know that exist for doing those tasks?
3. In particular, what options do you know for collecting donations?
4. What do we need to find out about these options before deciding?

Now, the message: