Re: [Gnustep-marketing] GNUstep Foundation

From: Gregory John Casamento
Subject: Re: [Gnustep-marketing] GNUstep Foundation
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 16:36:24 -0700 (PDT)

See below...

--- MJ Ray <address@hidden> wrote:

<snipped all of the inane chatter>

We are only considering the possibility of a Foundation, no one has said it's
the "Final Solution".   I'm simply not sure that having the FSF handle the
funds is the best way to go, that's all.

I find that I am extremely offended by your implication that we are trying to
take something away from the GNUstep project when I have given the past five
years of my life trying to make it better.  The very last thing I want is for
this project to diminish.  The very last thing the foundation would seek to do
is to exert ANY control over the project since it is best managed by those who
contribute.  We should ask the FSF about this and we should consider other
possibilities.

I find it impossible to hold a normal conversation with you, without you
leaping to all kinds of inane, crazy, wild assumptions that someone is trying
to bork up the project or take control of the project or some other wild, off
the wall thing.

GNUstep is a true labor of love for me.

GJC

=====
Gregory John Casamento
-- CEO/President Open Logic Corp. (A Maryland Corporation)
#### Maintainer of Gorm for GNUstep.