Re: [Gnustep-marketing] GNUstep Foundation

From: Gregory John Casamento
Subject: Re: [Gnustep-marketing] GNUstep Foundation
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 16:47:41 -0700 (PDT)

--- MJ Ray <address@hidden> wrote:
> Gregory John Casamento seemed to say that non-developer managers would
> make the Foundation more legitimate in
> https://mail.gna.org/public/gnustep-marketing/2004-09/msg00016.html
> but has said he holds the opposite position since I sent the message
> you replied to.

Arg...  the only position I've ever held is that *Developers of GNUstep* should
be in charge, but you seem unwilling to accept my subsequent corrections of my
self (about 3 or 4 times now).

In that post, I thought you were suggesting that the FSF manage the funds, so
when I replied and said "because it would be managed by people who didn't care
about GNUstep" I was referring to the FSF staffers, not to people who would
work at a GNUstep Foundation.  The people who work for any GNUstep Foundation
should be people involved in the project.

Really... I can't say it any more clearly... and I'm not going to say it again.
 I'm sorry for the massive confusion.

GJC

=====
Gregory John Casamento
-- CEO/President Open Logic Corp. (A Maryland Corporation)
#### Maintainer of Gorm for GNUstep.