Re: Emacs on GNUstep

From: Magnus Henoch
Subject: Re: Emacs on GNUstep
Date: Fri, 08 Oct 2004 17:51:53 +0200

I really like this idea.  Unfortunately, that doesn't mean that I can
devote much time or effort to it right now... I'll follow the progress
from a distance.

I just want to point out that if this code starts to evolve around
Emacs 21, it can be managed using GNU Arch (http://wiki.gnuarch.org),
which would allow relatively easy synchronization between the GNUstep
branch and the Emacs trunk.  http://lorentey.hu/project/emacs.html.en
is an example of a potentially destabilizing change kept in a branch
and often synchronized with the trunk, even though it will not be
merged for a while.

Magnus