Re: GNUstep-baseadd Framework

From: Alex Perez
Subject: Re: GNUstep-baseadd Framework
Date: Sat, 09 Oct 2004 00:23:56 -0700

Adam Fedor wrote:

On Oct 8, 2004, at 1:18 PM, Alex Perez wrote:

working with). How do I make the headers install into this framework
automatically? It's not doing so.

I don't think the Additions headers are installed using the standard make mechanism. You'll probably have to define xxx_HEADER_FILES, xxx_HEADER_FILES_DIR, etc (where xxx is the framework name) for them to get installed correctly.
yeah I did this another hackish way but your suggestion is far better. Thanks!