Defaults

From: Stefan Urbanek
Subject: Defaults
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 13:19:30 -0400

Hi,

As I am moving from one computer to another I am experiencing some
inconveniences. Is there any reason why is GNUstep defaults database
hidden file? This prevents normal user with default file-manager
settings to move his defaults, as they are not visible.

Another thing is: it would be better to store defaults in one file per
domain - this will allow to copy defaults from one machine to other,
which is not quite possible now (it is not very easy and not doable by
standard user).

Also i would suggest to use Preferences, Settings or Configuration
directory name instead of 'Defaults', but that is not so important.

What do you say?

Stefan