NSTabView patch redux

From: Adrian Robert
Subject: NSTabView patch redux
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 00:44:22 -0400

Hi,

This is the second iteration of a small patch to NSTabView to bring behavior in line with OS X:

- handle case with zero tabs or last tab removed: do not crash if start with no tabs, and display blank rectangle here or when last tab removed

- call for redisplay on add/remove tab (even if selected tab does not change)

Note: as indicated in comments, this could be refined further to try determining the exact rectangles that need to be displayed in various cases. I'm holding off on that for now.

If anyone wants to try it, I have a small test app for GS and OS X.

<nsTabView_display.patch>