NSButtonCell type ...

From: Nicolas Roard
Subject: NSButtonCell type ...
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 23:43:09 +0100

Hi,

Will it be possible to have a variable to hold the button type in NSButtonCell (eg, radio button, switch, etc.) ? I quickly added one and the extra coding/decoding code, because I need it for themes -- changing the images used in radio buttons or switch on the fly is easy and works ok.. but only if the UI is created by hand -- as Gorm serialize the currently used image... Thus you end up with a wrong image if in the meantime the image changed (eg, if you loaded another theme..) This variable is not needed for normal behavior of -gui (of course), but it helps a lot for theming..
If it's ok I'll provide a patch.

--
Nicolas Roard
 -Arthur C. Clarke