Re: gnustep-back-0.9.4 link issue: _TIFFmalloc

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: gnustep-back-0.9.4 link issue: _TIFFmalloc
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2004 13:53:10 -0600

On Oct 22, 2004, at 9:49 PM, T.J. Yang wrote:

_TIFFmalloc /opt/TWWfsw/GNUstep/System/Library/Libraries/libgnustep-gui.so _TIFFfree /opt/TWWfsw/GNUstep/System/Library/Libraries/libgnustep-gui.so TIFFClientOpen /opt/TWWfsw/GNUstep/System/Library/Libraries/libgnustep-gui.so ld: fatal: Symbol referencing errors. No output written to shared_obj/gpbs

I've hade this problem on Solaris, but I haven't put in a good solution yet. RIght now I do

LDFLAGS=-L/usr/local/lib ./configure

to make sure it picks up the libtiff library that I installed rather than the default one that comes with Solaris.