Issues building Gorm on Windows with MinGW

From: Gregory John Casamento
Subject: Issues building Gorm on Windows with MinGW
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2004 22:18:44 -0700 (PDT)

All,

The palette.make seems to be attempting to link the palette bundle when
building on MinGW:

address@hidden /d/Development/gnustep/dev-apps/Gorm/Palettes/0Menus
$ make
Making all for palette 0Menus...
 Linking palette 0Menus ...
./shared_obj/GormMenuEditor.o(.text+0x707):GormMenuEditor.m: undefined
reference to `GormLinkPboardType'
./shared_obj/GormMenuEditor.o(.text+0x762):GormMenuEditor.m: undefined
reference to `GormLinkPboardType'

I'm not sure why this is happening, but I'm looking into it.  I also found
another interesting issue with MinGW today in that it cannot handle multiple
slashes in a path (e.g. /usr//GNUStep//System), which constitutes a major bug.
:)

Thanks, GJC

=====
Gregory John Casamento
-- CEO/President Open Logic Corp. (A Maryland Corporation)
#### Maintainer of Gorm for GNUstep.