How to pass openssl lib/include from configure to SSL/configure ?

From: T.J. Yang
Subject: How to pass openssl lib/include from configure to SSL/configure ?
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 17:28:15 -0500

After further study which I should have done before I sent out
my previous email. This question  in my email subject should
be the question I should have asked.

1. ./configure will kick start another two configure scripts, one
in Source/mframe and one in SSL.

root> grep SSL configure
ac_subdirs_all="$ac_subdirs_all Source/mframe SSL"
subdirs="$subdirs Source/mframe SSL"
root> pwd
/opt/build/gnustep-base-1.10.0
root>

2. the configure script in SSL has the openssl include and lib options.

root> ./configure --help |grep openssl
 --disable-openssl             Disable support for openssl in URL classes
 --with-openssl-include=PATH  include path for openssl headers
 --with-openssl-library=PATH  library path for openssl libraries
root>pwd
/opt/build/gnustep-base-1.10.0/SSL
root>

3. Anyone know how do I pass on the option from top level
of configure in /opt/build/gnustep-base-1.10.0 ?

Thanks

tj