Re: How to pass openssl lib/include from configure to SSL/configure ?

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: How to pass openssl lib/include from configure to SSL/configure ?
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 16:55:57 -0600

On Oct 25, 2004, at 4:28 PM, T.J. Yang wrote:

2. the configure script in SSL has the openssl include and lib options.

root> ./configure --help |grep openssl
--disable-openssl Disable support for openssl in URL classes
 --with-openssl-include=PATH  include path for openssl headers
 --with-openssl-library=PATH  library path for openssl libraries
root>pwd
/opt/build/gnustep-base-1.10.0/SSL
root>

3. Anyone know how do I pass on the option from top level
of configure in /opt/build/gnustep-base-1.10.0 ?

Can't you just specify them in the top level and they'll get passed down?

I guess it needs to be documented better.