Re: Modifier mapping and shifted modifiers

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: Modifier mapping and shifted modifiers
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2004 08:56:44 -0700

On Nov 3, 2004, at 7:12 PM, Adrian Robert wrote:
If no one has any objections, I'd like add this default.  (The code in
XGServerEvent.m to obey it is 3 lines.)  But, I realize there is a
general preference to avoid additional defaults if possible.  Two
alternative solutions without adding a default are:

I don't have any problem with adding a default. Most large programs probably have hundreds of (mostly undocumented) defaults. And at least we document ours :-) Still I keep wishing someone would write a good preferences application that organized all our defaults nicely.